We maintain the spatial datasets described here in order to better describe Washington's diverse natural and cultural environments. As a public service, we have made some of our data available for viewing and downloading.
Our spatial datasets
- Spatial datasets are available as zipped geodatabases (unless otherwise noted)
- Metadata files are in FGDC format
- View files are in JPG format
- Data is subject to our conditions of use
Our geodatabase's standard projection and datum are in Washington State Plane, South Zone, NAD 83 HARN, units US feet, unless otherwise noted.
We also have a few maps available. For a listing of these maps, please go to our GIS Maps page.
Please choose a letter to jump to that section.
Other data sources
- If we don't have the data you are seeking, try these other data sources:
GIS data conditions of use
Our GIS data, while available for free of charge, is covered by our Conditions of Use Statement. Please view our copyright page for more information.