State, County, and Watershed Maps for Washington
We conduct projects that use Geographic Information System (GIS) produced maps as aids in accomplishing our mission. We build and maintain GIS maps to help our staff and the public understand the diverse natural and cultural environment. As a public service, we are making some of our maps available for download here.
Counties, WRIAs, and Ecology Administrative Regions
Tribes and Tribal Reservations
Tribal Reservations and Treaty Ceded Areas
Level 4/8 Hydrologic Unit Code (HUC) Boundaries
Puget Sound Watershed Characterization
Flood Hazard Area Maps
- These are now available in the Washington Coastal Atlas. Go to the flood hazard map page for the interactive map showing the most current data available. There you can zoom to your area of interest and print a custom map.
Salmonid Stock Inventory (SaSI) Maps
- The Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife now maintains salmonid map resources.
- All of our maps are designed to be printed on 8½ x 11 inch (216 × 279 mm) media.
- Maps can be printed on 11 x 14 inch (279 × 356 mm) media without loss of resolution.
- All maps are available in PDF format, other formats such as JPG and EPS, are available by request, please contact: Adam Oestreich - GIS Analyst/Cartographer, email@example.com, or 360-407-6418
- All maps are covered by Ecology Copyright.
- If your cannot view these maps, your computer may need a PDF viewer.
To obtain the digital GIS data, please click on the links below to go to the source website or organization: