Contact the Reserve
Padilla Bay is located in Skagit County at the northeast corner of Puget Sound. It's part of the Salish Sea, which includes the Straits of Juan de Fuca, Puget Sound, Hood Canal, Georgia Straits, and the waters around the Gulf and San Juan islands.
Padilla Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
10441 Bayview-Edison Road
Mount Vernon, WA 98273-9668
- The Breazeale Interpretive Center is open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Wednesday through Saturday. Mask optional.
- Our trails and parking lot are open dawn to dusk.
- Staff are available by phone at 360-428-1558, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Interstate 5 Exit 230, just north of Mount Vernon
- Highway 20 West toward Anacortes about 6 miles
- Right at stop light onto Bay View-Edison Road
Farm House Inn Restaurant is at this intersection
- North five miles, past Bay View State Park
- Breazeale Interpretive Center will be on your right
1/4 mile past the state park