Applications are not being accepted at this time.
If you have questions about a potential brownfield redevelopment project and whether it qualifies for an IPG, contact one of Ecology’s Integrated Planning Grant Coordinators listed below for your region.
Funding is available for the following entities:
Standard IPGs: Available to local governments that own or are considering acquisition, cleanup, and redevelopment of a brownfield property or multiple brownfield properties.
- Environmental site assessments
- Remedial investigations
- Health assessments
- Feasibility studies
- Site planning
- Community involvement
- Land use and regulatory analyses
- Building and infrastructure assessments
- Economic and fiscal analyses
- Environmental analyses as defined in state law