What projects are eligible?
WCC will consider projects that physically improve the natural environment or expand recreational opportunities for the public. Partner organizations must be non-profit or governmental organizations. Specific activities may include:
- In-stream large woody debris placement, bank stabilization, or fish barrier removal.
- Livestock exclusionary fence construction.
- Wetland creation or restoration.
- Wildlife structure installation.
- Riparian planting and maintenance.
- Manual and chemical invasive species suppression and removal.
- Trail, boardwalk, and bridge construction.
- Infrastructure improvements (e.g., campgrounds, picnic shelters, etc.)
AmeriCorps IP Program
Currently, we are not recruiting new partners for our IP program. Our next application process will open in fall 2018. If you wish to be added to our contact list, email Laura Schlabach.