Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation General Permit

Permiso de Operación de Alimentación de Animales Confinados

Para obtener más información, comuníquese con Chelsea Morris al 360-407-6563.

We issue the Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation (CAFO) General Permit to operations that confine livestock for long periods of time in pens or barns and discharge pollution to surface or groundwater.

Join our listserv to receive email notifications about this permit.

Who needs to apply

You must get this permit if ​you:

  • Confine livestock in pens or barns for 45 days or more during the year.
  • Discharge from your operation.

Current permit & related documents


Applications & Forms