Use TurboPlan to report your business's efforts and opportunities to reduce dangerous waste generation and hazardous substance use, as required under Washington's Pollution Prevention Planning law.
This tool charts your data over time, showing trends in production, chemical use, waste, and energy consumption.
TurboPlan is accessed through SecureAccess Washington. Follow the steps below to gain access and start your report.
Step 1 — Create a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account
If you already have a SAW account, go to Step 2.
- Go to the SAW homepage.
- Click SIGN UP! to create a username and password.
- Fill in the form with your information and click SUBMIT.
- Check your email for a confirmation, and click the link in the email to activate your account.
- SAW will notify you that your account is activated. Continue to Step 2.
Step 2 — Request a PIN
You must have a personal identification number (PIN) to use TurboPlan.
To get a PIN, contact the Ecology staff person assigned to your facility, email us, or call 360-407-6700 and provide the following information:
- EPA ID or IRF number
- Facility name
- Facility address
Step 3 — Create a TurboPlan account
Once you have your PIN number, you'll need to add TurboPlan as a service to your SAW account and apply for an account in TurboPlan.
- Log into SAW.
- Click Add a New Service.
- Click I would like to browse a list of services.
- Choose Department of Ecology.
- Then, scroll to TurboPlan V2 (Pollution Prevention Plan).
- Click Apply.
- Enter your account or facility information and your PIN number.
- Check your email. A confirmation of your account will be emailed to the address you provided.
NOTE: This can take up to 1 business day.
- Once you receive this confirmation, you can use TurboPlan to start your report.
Already have a TurboPlan account?
- Click My Services.
- Click TurboPlan (Pollution Prevention Plan).
- Click Planlist. Your active facilities will be listed.