Use TurboPlan to report your business's efforts and opportunities to reduce dangerous waste generation and hazardous substance use, as required under Washington's Pollution Prevention Planning law. This tool charts your data over time, showing trends in production, chemical use, waste, and energy consumption. Access TurboPlan any time of day.
How do I access TurboPlan?
Use SecureAccess Washington. New users must create an account.
How do I add TurboPlan to My Services?
- You must have a personal identification number (PIN) to use TurboPlan. To get a PIN, contact the Ecology staff person assigned to your facility. To find out who that is, email or call 360-407-6700.
- Login to SecureAccess Washington.
- Click Add a New Service.
- Search for TurboPlan in the “Search services by keyword” section.
- Once you find TurboPlan, click Apply and follow the prompts to enter your information.
- You'll receive an email granting access or if more information is needed.
Already have TurboPlan?
- Click My Services.
- Click TurboPlan (Pollution Prevention Plan).
- Click Planlist. Your active facilities will be listed.