How do I access TurboPlan?
Use SecureAccess Washington. New users must create an account.
How do I add TurboPlan to My Services?
- You must have a personal identification number (PIN) to use TurboPlan. To get a PIN, contact the Ecology staff person assigned to your facility. To find out who that is, email or call 360-407-6700.
- Login to SecureAccess Washington.
- Click Add a New Service.
- Search for TurboPlan in the “Search services by keyword” section.
- Once you find TurboPlan, click Apply and follow the prompts to enter your information.
- You'll receive an email granting access or if more information is needed.
Already have TurboPlan?
- Click My Services.
- Click TurboPlan (Pollution Prevention Plan).
- Click Planlist. Your active facilities will be listed.