Join us for the Washington Brownfields Conference in Spokane this coming May. Cleaning up and redeveloping brownfields
is key to local economic development efforts, turning perceived problems into community assets, such as affordable housing. The goal of this conference is to bring together public and private sector stakeholders in Washington and the Inland Northwest to share information on brownfields redevelopment successes and future opportunities.
Wednesday, May 29, 12 – 5 p.m.
Thursday, May 30, 2019 , 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Doubletree by Hilton Spokane City Center
322 North Spokane Falls Court, Spokane, WA
Registration information and the agenda will be posted in February 2019.
What the conference will include:
- Sessions on current technical issues, funding sources, and affordable housing opportunities
- Case studies
- Field trips to tour successful brownfield redevelopment projects in Spokane
- Lunch and light refreshments on Day 1
- Breakfast, lunch, and light refreshments on Day 2
Who should attend?
- Local and regional government officials
- Housing agencies
- Nonprofit economic and community development organizations
- Environmental consultants
- Anyone interested in learning about brownfields or financial resources for local redevelopment