Padilla Bay Reserve's facility has expanded over the years.
- The Breazeale Interpretive Center houses our aquarium, exhibits, theater, and library.
- The Breazeale family farm house is now used for staff offices.
- Our laboratory is where scientists research Padilla Bay and beyond.
- Our barn is now used for storage and staff offices.
- Our guest house is available to visiting educators and researchers.
Meeting spaces are available to other state agencies and environmental groups.
Please tour our facility by viewing photos in our Flickr album.
Meeting rooms and guest house
Please read our Facility Use Policy to see if your group or event falls within the guidelines.