Watershed plan implementation and flow achievement grants
This grant funding requires flow achievement through:
- Increased flows below the project site.
- Improving instream and riparian zone conditions, such as enhancing fish passage or habitat.
- Reorganizing or concentrating existing points of diversion.
- Establishing water banks, water exchanges, or pursuing trust water opportunities.
- Improving public water supply or irrigation district infrastructure that leads to water savings.
- Purchasing and installing meters, stream gages, or groundwater monitoring equipment when water savings or efficiencies can be expected short or long term.
- Amount of funding available: Applications have been received and processed for this funding cycle.
- Grant award limit: No set limits
- Amount of matching funds required: No match is required, but applications that include other funding sources will receive additional consideration.
Applications are not being accepted at this time.
Funding is available for the following entities:
- Watershed planning groups
- Local government partners
- Tribal nations
- Non-profit and other political subdivisions of the state that are within a state of Washington Watershed Resource Inventory Area
- Infrastructure or water management
- Surface or groundwater storage feasibility
- Water acquisition or water bank/exchange
- Water measuring device
More information about this funding program
No additional information at this time.