Wetland mitigation banking contacts
Our wetland mitigation banking staff are here to help answer all of your questions regarding banking in Washington.
- Yolanda Holder, firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-552-5431.
- Kate Thompson, email@example.com, 360-628-3445.
- Lauren Driscoll (Policy Lead), firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-584-5107.
- Patricia Johnson, email@example.com, 360-701-5558.
Interagency Review Team (IRT)
The IRT works with applicants to develop a mitigation banking instrument (MBI). The MBI outlines the terms and conditions of bank approval or certification. Some IRT members also oversee the establishment, use, and operation of the banks. The IRT includes standing and invited members.
Standing members of the IRT participate in policy discussions and decisions that affect the banking program across the state. These members participate in discussions on all banks and oversee the establishment, use, and operation of specific bank projects. These members are also known as the “State IRT” and include staff representatives from:
Washington Department of Ecology
- Yolanda Holder, 360-552-5431, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patricia Johnson, 360-701-5558, email@example.com
- Kate Thompson, 360-628-3445, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lauren Driscoll, 360-584-5107, email@example.com
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Mae Ancheta, 206-316-3094, Mae.P.Ancheta@usace.army.mil
- Suzanne Anderson, 206-764-3708, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael LaDouceur, 206-472-783, Michael.A.Ladouceur@usace.army.mil
- Shane Skaar, 208-449-5051, Shane.K.Skaar@usace.army.mil
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Local governments
- Tribal governments
- Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Washington Department of Natural Resources
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service
- NOAA Fisheries