Request form for public records

A public record is any recorded information relating to the conduct of government or the performance of any governmental or proprietary function prepared, owned, used, or retained by any state or local agency, regardless of physical form or characteristics. Recorded information includes paper records, electronic records, emails, photographs, recordings, etc. You can request public records using this form.

By submitting a request using the form below, you acknowledge and agree to:

  • Pay Ecology to duplicate responsive records, according to the copy fee schedule. This may include actual costs Ecology incurs when using an outside vendor to perform duplication, as allowed by RCW 42.56.120.

  • Not use any lists of individuals obtained through this public records request for commercial purposes, in accordance with RCW 42.56.070(8).

Please visit our Public Records page to see Ecology's process after a request is received.
If you need this publication in an alternate format, please call the Public Records Office at (360) 407-6040. Persons with hearing loss can call 711 for Washington Relay Service. Persons with a speech disability can call (877) 833-6341.

*required field
Your information
( ) -
( ) -
( ) -
Preferred communication*

How would you like us to contact you?
Your request
Record types include facility name(s), address(es), Facility/Site ID, permit number or others. Include any additional information that will help identify and locate responsive records. Failure to provide sufficient information to identify records may cause a delay.
If you wish to provide a list of site addresses, you may upload an excel spreadsheet or word document to send with your request.
Please include a date range for the records you are seeking, if applicable.
How do you want to review the records? *