We use the WRRL database to support our response and preparedness activities to:
- Locate and order response equipment during a drill or spill.
- Provide an overall picture of the region's response resources.
- Develop and review oil spill contingency plans.
- Evaluate contingency plan adequacy through planning standards.
Accessing the database
The database is hosted by GenWest Systems Inc. The database provides a uniform system to describe and list equipment by assigning each piece of equipment a unique WRRL ID.
The database can be accessed online and downloaded in a variety of formats at www.wrrl.world.
- If you are an equipment owner interested in listing your equipment in the database, contact Genwest Systems Inc. at (425) 771-2700 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Equipment owners are responsible for periodically updating and maintaining their equipment information in the database.
Using the database