Local partner particulate matter grants
Local Partner Particulate Matter (PM2.5) Grants are for local clean air agencies to operate their air monitoring sites that measure particulate matter less than 2.5 microns in diameter (PM2.5). These air monitoring sites are part of the Washington State and Local Air Monitoring (SLAMS) Network.
- Amount of funding available: $1,669,148
- Grant award limit: Awards are given based on locations of PM2.5 EPA-required core monitor and higher-profile monitoring sites.
- Amount of matching funds required: None
Applications are not being accepted at this time.
Applications are accepted in the spring of each odd-numbered year.
Funding is available for the following entities:
Local clean air agencies
- Operation of PM2.5 air monitoring sites
More information about this funding program
- Grant amounts vary based on various criteria.
- Funding is provided by EPA.