North Bend: Periodic Review
A joint public comment period was held on North Bend's proposed periodic review of their Shoreline Master Program (SMP) from Dec. 7, 2018 to Jan. 7, 2019.
Response to public comment
Ecology and the city provided notice to stakeholders, local interested parties, and those who expressed interest in the update. The city received two comments, one from an individual citizen and one from the Snoqualmie Tribe. The city responded directly to all commenters and addressed all comments received.
Next steps: our decision
- Approve the program as is.
- Approve with recommended changes.
- Send the proposed program back to the city with required changes to meet statutory and rule requirements. Recommended changes may also be included with the required changes.
Documents related to approval
Note: All documents are PDF
- Ordinance No. 1701: Shoreline Regulations
- Ordinance No. 1688: Critical Areas Ordinance Amendments
- Periodic Review Checklist
- Public Participation Plan
- SEPA: Determination of Non Significance
- Planning Commission Memo