Applications are currently being accepted.
Start date: Sep 1, 2021
End date: Oct 14, 2021
Eligible jurisdictions must apply online through Ecology’s Administration of Grants and Loans (EAGL).
The application becomes the foundation of the grant agreement itself. To access the application forms, applicants, and their hired consultants, must first:
- Register for a Secure Access Washington Account (SAW) online services account.
- While logged into your SAW account, register for an EAGL user account.
Funding is available for the following entities:
All Washington towns, cities, and counties with a Shoreline Master Program are eligible to apply for funding. Eligible local governments may submit up to two applications.
- Local planning priorities - Eligible projects will enhance the implementation of SMP policies and regulations or address a topic related to climate change adaptation within shoreline jurisdiction.
- Enhanced SMP implementation - Efforts to improve SMP implementation through permit monitoring and adaptive management are eligible for funding.
- Sea level rise - All phases of sea level rise planning, including scoping efforts, are eligible.