We offer many services to help businesses that deal with dangerous waste and chemicals reduce their use of toxic chemicals, dangerous waste generation, and facility operating costs. Our services are all:
Finding inefficiencies and fixing them can possibly increase your business's profits. We have engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental specialists trained to assist you and your business needs.
What services can I request?
We can answer questions about pollution prevention, toxics reduction, Lean manufacturing, and dangerous waste best management practices. We can do this through:
- Site visits to your place of business.
- Phone or email support.
Monitoring and data collection
We can help you identify process inefficiencies through:
- Compressed air leak detection testing.
- Infrared screening.
- Long-term multimeter data collection.
Pollution prevention (P2) planning support
If you need a P2 plan, our staff can help you find opportunities to reduce waste and costs in your business.
Funding for switching to safer alternatives
If you are interested in purchasing or sampling safer alternatives or equipment, you may qualify for funding.
Who will assist me?
Our staff have expertise in a wide variety of topics, including
- Dangerous waste
- Toxic products
- Energy, water, and sustainability
- Emissions and other environmental impacts
All of our services are:
Our team members have no enforcement authority when consulting with your facility. If we see problems, we work with you to find solutions. Our advice and other assistance is optional.
There is no charge for our specialists to visit your facility and offer consultation.
What can I expect from a consultation?
We will analyze your business process, especially where generating and disposing of dangerous waste is concerned.
- Limit the use of toxic substances
- Reduce the amount of dangerous waste you generate
- Find safer alternatives to toxic chemicals
- Increase efficiency in your manufacturing process
- Stay in compliance with dangerous waste regulations