Bainbridge Island Limited Amendment
On Sept. 8, 2020, the City of Bainbridge Island passed Resolution No. 2020-16 taking action to formally withdraw the city’s request for us to approve Ordinance No. 2016-06 which proposed amendments to the city’s SMP policies and regulations related to aquaculture.
On Sept.15, 2020, the City provided Resolution No. 2020-16 to us and communicated the city’s intent to withdraw the above referenced SMP amendment.
We confirmed receipt of this withdrawal request on Dec.18, 2020.
We recognize and appreciate the time, effort, and resources the City of Bainbridge Island has committed to reviewing and considering amendments to its SMP and respects the city’s decision not to pursue this proposed amendment.
The city has communicated that they are no longer pursuing the amendments identified within Ordinance No. 2016-06; therefore we will take no further action to process this previously proposed amendment.
Locally adopted SMP Limited Amendment
- Ecology's withdrawal received letter, Dec. 18, 2020
- Ordinance No. 2016-06 signed October 11, 2016
- Aquaculture Application Submittal Requirements, dated 2/15/2017
- Summary of Proposed Changes Matrix, dated 2/17/2017
- WAC 173-26-110 Submittal Package, dated 2/17/2017
- Response to Local Adoption Process Comments Matrix, dated 9/27/2016