New application and process for reporting
How do I log into SAW?
Because TurboWaste is now accessed through SAW, you must have a SAW account. If you have any issues with your SAW account, you will need to contact SAW. We do not have access to your SAW account.
- After two failed password attempts, the account will lock. If this happens, contact SAW.
- If you have not logged into a SAW account for 24 months, your account will expire.
How do I access TurboWaste?
Once you have access to SAW, you need to register for TurboWaste:
- Find TurboWaste in the list of Department of Ecology services.
- Note: Do not click "I have been given a code." If you received a PIN, do not enter it here. Use it to access your site. See next step
- Apply and fill out the TurboWaste registration form.
We will review your information. This can take 3-5 business days.
I am a contractor or consultant. How can I gain data entry access?
Follow the same steps above. Once we have reviewed your information, we will grant you access.
How do I access or add my sites?
Once you have access to TurboWaste, you can begin adding your site or sites.
- If you have a PIN, enter it here with your EPA/State ID Number.
- When you log in, all sites you've added will appear at the top of your screen.
Why do I have to file an ESA?
The ESA adds the level of security that U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) CROMERR ( Cross Media Electronic Reporting Rule) requires for electronic submissions. All users that submit reports through TurboWaste must have an ESA on file to meet EPA's electronic submissions criteria.
How do I file an ESA?
If you are an authorized representative for the site, follow these steps to file an ESA:
- Log into TurboWaste.
- Complete the Electronic Signature Account setup.
- Mail the ESA form. We cannot accept photocopies, emailed, or faxed copies.
NOTE: This can take up to 10 days to file. Please plan ahead.
You will receive an email once your ESA form has been processed and approved.