This year, TurboWaste got a face-lift! You may notice a new look and feel, and we think you will find it easier to navigate the reporting process.
We are collecting more information this year
You may notice some new questions on the forms you normally fill out. We explain each of these questions in the annual reporting user guide
and in the help links within TurboWaste.
Large Quantity Generators
If you are a Large Quantity Generator (LQG), you don’t need your electronic signature account for 2018 dangerous waste annual reports. Please use TurboWaste to submit your report.
In previous years LQGs had to submit their dangerous waste annual reports using their electronic signature account (also known as the HWTR signing portal or the cross media electronic reporting rule, CROMERR).
This year LQGs don’t need to go through that process. There will be a different process for 2019 annual reports — stay tuned for more information.
What is the dangerous waste annual report?
The dangerous waste annual report summarizes your dangerous waste activities in Washington state.
Dangerous waste annual reports include:
- Contact information for the generator and land owner
- Dangerous waste activities and practices, including special waste
- Generator status
- Frequency of generation
- Waste codes for the reporting year.
Depending on your generator status and activities, you may be required to provide additional information about dangerous waste management, shipments, and waste received. Learn more about the information you are required to submit and the forms to use.
Who has to report?
Every site with an active EPA/State ID Number must submit a dangerous waste annual report to us.
What documents do I need to complete my report?
You will need:
- Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifests for the reporting year
- Records of dangerous waste quantities generated, accumulated, or managed
- Designated facility end of year report/yearly summary
- Waste profiles
- Recycling credit documentation issued by your designated facility if you recycled your waste
- Special waste bill of lading