What is the dangerous waste annual report?
The dangerous waste annual report is used to report dangerous waste activities in Washington state.
Dangerous waste annual reports include:
- Contact information for the generator. This includes the owner and since date. This is required.
- Contact information for the land owner. This includes the owner since date. This is required.
- Dangerous waste activities.
- Dangerous waste management methods, such as special waste.
- Generator status for the site.
- Frequency of generation at the site.
- Waste codes for the reporting year.
Depending on your generator status and activities, you may be required to provide additional information about dangerous waste management, shipments, and waste received. Learn more about the information you are required to submit and the forms to use.
Who has to report?
Every site with an active RCRA Site ID Number is required to submit a dangerous waste annual report to Ecology.
What documents do I need to complete my report?
You will need:
- Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifests for the reporting year
- Records of dangerous waste quantities generated, accumulated, or managed
- Designated facility end of year report/yearly summary
- Waste profiles
- Documentation of recycling credits issued by your designated facility