urgent alert icon

TurboWaste cannot receive amendment requests at this time

TurboWaste is having issues receiving amendment requests at this time. Please email any amendment request directly to turbowaste@ecy.wa.gov until we can resolve this issue.

Please type Amendment Request in the subject line, and in your email, provide the reason for the amendment and year of the report.

TurboWaste is the electronic reporting system that businesses and facilities can use to submit:

To submit your reports in TurboWaste, you will need a:

  • Secure Access Washington (SAW) account.
  • Electronic Signature Account (ESA) form on file.

Follow the steps on this page or read our guide to TurboWaste and how to file an ESA.

How to access and submit reports in TurboWaste

To access TurboWaste, you will need a Secure Access Washington (SAW) account, then add TurboWaste as a service from within SAW.

Why do you need an ESA on file?

In order to submit your reports, an authorized representative for the site must have an ESA on file. The ESA adds the level of security that the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) CROMERR (Cross Media Electronic Reporting Rule) requires for electronic submissions. All users that submit reports through TurboWaste must have an ESA on file to meet EPA's electronic submissions criteria.

NOTE: If you previously had an ESA on file, your account is still active.

Frequently asked questions