Dangerous waste reports & fees

Businesses may be required to submit certain reports to us. The types of reports and possible fees you may need to pay depends on the:

  • Products used and stored.
  • Wastes generated.
  • Type of work done at your facility.

Types of reports

Envelope with dollar sign
Dangerous waste fees

Dangerous waste reports

If you generate dangerous waste, your facility or business may be required to submit a:

Learn more about dangerous waste reporting requirements.

Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-know Act (EPCRA) reports

If your business or facility uses or stores certain types of chemicals over a certain amount, you are required to submit reports such as:

Learn more about EPCRA’s reporting requirements.

Children’s Safe Products Act (CSPA) reports

Children’s product manufacturers must submit reports under CSPA if they:

Learn more about CSPA reporting guidance.

Other environmental reports

Click to view our poster, Common Environmental Reports for Facilities in Washington State. Publication 16-04-003.
Your facility may have to file other environmental reports, such as:

  • Air emissions.
  • Industrial stormwater reports.
  • Wastewater discharge monitoring reports.

Our Common Environmental Reports (poster) explains the most common reports we require and when they are due. You may also read a text-only version.