Packaging Corp. of America, Wallula
We regulate the air, water, hazardous waste, and composting activities at the Packaging Corporation of America (formerly Boise White Paper) pulp and paper mill in Wallula.
This facility is a kraft pulp and paper mill and corrugated container plant.
- With around 400 employees, the pulp and paper mill makes about 1,800 tons of unbleached paper and corrugated medium each day.
- The container plant has about 155 employees and makes approximately 5 million square feet of corrugated boxes each day.
- The mill treats its wastewater and sends it to the Columbia River.
- Air operating permit
- Notice of construction 17965 and response to comments
- Wastewater permit
- Compost and Limited Purpose Landfill Permit
Packaging Corporation of America contacts
Facility phone: 509-547-2411
Location: 13831 U.S. Highway 12, Wallula, Washington